More healthy treats can be found on my Instagram page, and nowhere else.
There are no surprises that when I chose to make a predominantly paleo fudge brownie that I was going to commission Lovebean with the fudge production. They produce some of the best and cleanest fudge on the planet (as well as other tasty treats). Check out our previous review of Lovebean Fudge.
It has been a struggle for me to find paleo fudge brownies that were as good as regular brownies so I thought – hey, why not make my own? I ended up with pan after pan of semi awesome paleo brownie, but nothing that really hit a home run until I upped the ante with Lovebean. Now I get that velvety smooth chocolate flavor every time!
To top it off (ha!) I spread Lovebean all over the top of these bad boys for an ultra rich addition that should sooth any type of screaming sweet tooth you may have.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Lovebean Fudge
- 1/2 cup Lovebean fudge (for top)
- On very low heat in a saucepan, mix together the almond butter, Lovebean, coconut oil and honey until well incorporated. Remove from heat.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then fold in vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and sea salt.
- Fold dry mixture into wet mixture.
- Pour into 8x8 baking pan.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F and bake for 25-30 minutes or until done.
- Let cool and spread Lovebean on top.
by Anthony Gustin